|Full name||Mohamed Ali Tawfik Youssef Ezeldin|
|Date of birth||18/04/1975|
|Place of birth||Zagazig City- Egypt|
|Profession||Assistant Professor of Bio-systems Engineering & Renewable Energy- Agricultural Engineering Department - Faculty of Agriculture Zagazig University - Egypt.|
|Mobile||+20- 111- 2255-941or +20-100-6700-938|
|What’sApp||+20- 111- 2255-941|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Educational History||- Bachelor’s degree of Agricultural Sciences (Agricultural Engineering)
- Grade of very good with honor degree
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Zagazig University- Egypt.
- MSc degree of Agricultural Sciences (Agricultural Engineering) from same institute. -PhD degree in Agricultural Sciences (Agricultural Engineering) from same institute.
|Academic posts||- Demonstrator at Agricultural Engineering department, Faculty of Agriculture, Zagazig University, Egypt from 8/8/ 1998 to 19/6/2001
- Assistant Lecturer at same institute from 20/6/2001 to 22/1/2006
- Lecturer at same institute from 23/1/2006 to 25/1/2013.
- Assistant Professor at same institute from 26/1/2013 till now. Computer Skills
|Computer Skills and Language Knowledge||-Three courses in computer training in the management of teaching assistants and assistant professors at the University of Zagazig
- Certificates in Computer Sciences courses from Microsoft- Egypt
- E-content (Web design) from 14/7/2008 to 24/7/2008
- A certificate of ICDL issued in Paris- France on 20/1/2011.
- A certificate of general English from The American International Academy, California, USA with grade of Excellent on 10/8/2010.
|Scientific Society membership||- World Society of Sustainable Energy Technologies (WSSET), Nottingham, UK.
- Forum for Engineering, Applied sciences & Technology (FEAST), Derby, UK
- Misr Society of Agricultural Engineering, Cairo, Egypt
- Abo Kebir’s Sons in Egyptian Universities Society, non-governmental Society, Egypt
|Areas of Research||Sustainable and renewable energy Technologies- wastes valorization- development of agricultural machines – Bio-systems Engineering- solar energy applications - environmental Engineering - Manufacturing of aquatic and animal feeds.|
|Publications||More than 40 research articles were published in prestigious journal and conferences.|